Sunday 27 September 2015

BOBBIN'S BEACH HUT..A DRIFTWOOD FAIRY HOME


 
I made this little place a while back and have enjoyed its company ( and that of Bobbin the Wee Man of felt) no end. I'm selling it now to make some room for new crafts. I can't keep everything in my little house!

It's up for auction in my Ebay Shop so if you want to indulge in a magical wee house just place a bid.

It's made of driftwood, shells, felt and other lovely objects. I so loved making I will probably make another little house at some point...but this one is unique and always will be.

Bobbin himself wears a real limpet shell hat. He mostly lazes and sunbathes but sometimes he has been known to hide my door keys, wind the dog up, steal my socks and spoons and take batteries out of the TV remote thingy.



Bobbin likes mermaids..a lot...






 



No comments:

Post a Comment